Saturday, August 27, 2011

Affordable Alternative to SMU Student Housing

I am completely blown away about the prospect of my son starting college next year. It makes me want to cry....but alas...I have to work to find alternatives and ways to make ends meet. I recognize I am not the only parent in the world with this worry.

I do have a solution for those of you looking for a more affordable alternative to student housing. I have a 1 bedroom, 1 bath condo for sale 5 minutes from the SMU campus. The asking price is $74,000 and the HOA is only $169 per month. It is literally less expensive than the dorms and less expensive than the neighboring apartments such as the Gables Apartments on Cole which are going for $1200 per month! Turn your money in to a true investment and stop throwing away $ on rent.

Do a drive by...super cute...gated & secure...4239 McKinney Avenue #103A Dallas (McKinney & Lee)
Cash or conventional

Stacy Long
Keller Williams Frisco Stars
972-369-6610
StacyLLong@gmail.com


No comments: