Thursday, September 1, 2011

FUNNY, SMART & CUTE: And that's just my marketing....

If you are looking for homes in the Dallas Fort Worth area and need a top notch real estate agent...I'mYour Girl!

I provide real estate solutions to all people in all markets in every price point from first time homebuyers, to investors to custom and luxury clients. I list pre-owned homes from $70K condos to multimillion dollar estates as well as new construction.

I represent buyers in every price point! It is my goal to educate you as the buyer on the entire process...whether you've purchased 100 homes or this is your first time. Every transaction is different and has special nuances. I can go-with-the-flow in any situation.

I love what I do! I have an unparalleled passion for this industry and it is my goal to give my clients, customers & colleagues the respect they deserve. This is a NOBLE industry based on relationships. Do you need my references? Not a problem...I will give you phone numbers of past and current clients.

Relocating from some place else? Not a problem. I have great experience working with relocation companies and mobility networks.

Give me a buzz!
Stacy Long
Keller Williams Frisco Stars
4783 Preston Road Suite 100
Frisco, TX 75034
972-369-6610
StacyLLong@gmail.com

Out Pace. Out Produce. Out Perform.

No comments: